Review this journeyman concrete form setters and finishers resume example as you set out to look for a journeyman position in this field. To grab the attention of mentors and employers, you’ll need to accomplish two goals: you’ll have to list and explain your past accomplishments, and you’ll need to highlight your plans for the future. Create distinct subheadings for your education and training, past positions, and core competencies. Then draft a short a summary of your overall credentials and plans and position your summary at the top of the page, just under your name and contact information.
Journeymen Concrete Form Setters And Finishers Advice
Journeyman concrete form setters and finishers are needed for a variety of construction projects, and with the right experience and the right resume, you’ll be much more likely to get hired. These resume examples have been designed to help you build the strong resume you’ll need to help get your career going. Journeyman concrete form setters and finishers jobs are available now–make sure you’re ready with the right resume!
Resume Tips for Journeymen Concrete Form Setters And Finishers
Finding jobs as a journeymen concrete form setters and finishers requires the right mindset paired with certain job seeking skills. The following tips can help keep you on track during your job search.
1. Stay positive. Although you may feel discouraged for finding yourself temporarily out of work, remember your situation is truly that: temporary. Staying positive can help keep things in perspective.
2. Keep an open mind. You may have your sights set on a particular job or industry, but the more options you are open to, the more opportunities will come your way.
3. Make a plan for yourself. Making a plan can help break down the process into more manageable tasks. Setting goals for yourself that can be achieved on a weekly or daily basis can also maximize your productivity.
4. Keep up your networking. Don’t hesitate to reach out to personal or professional contacts that might be able to offer insight into a particular industry. This advice will be valuable, and you never know where your next lead could come from.
5. Make use of social media. Websites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are helpful resources for expanding your network. They also allow potential employers access to your professional profile.
Journeymen Concrete Form Setters And Finishers Job Seeking Tips
When it comes to finding jobs as a journeymen concrete form setters and finishers, you’ll want to make sure your resume stands apart from the others. Keep you resume in top shape with the following tips.
1. Don’t exceed two pages. Unless you are an academic or doctor who may be using curricula vitae (CVs), there is no need to write more than two pages. Keep your writing concise and relevant.
2. Do use bullet points for listing items and align the text flush left. These simple formatting tricks will increase the readability and organization of your writing.
3. Don’t rely on generic language. Avoid overly used phrases such as team player and detail oriented, as these will detract from your unique voice.
4. Do use a Summary of Skills section to introduce your work history. This offers the reader an overview of your professional qualifications.
5. Do list your work experience in the following suggested order: title of position, employer, city and state of employer, and employment dates.