Causal Essay Topics
Causal Analysis Essay Definition
A causal analysis essay is a paper that responds to the question “Why?”. In a lot of situations, the writer isn’t able to offer a definite response to this question. If that is the case, the essay is referred to as a “hypothesizing about causes” paper. When drafting this type of essay, the writer needs to describe the events, followed by an iteration of the response (also referred to as thesis) regarding the cause. Your response needs to be substantiated by justifications and proof.
Causal Analysis Responses
Why do individuals resort to a particular course of action?
- Why does an event occur?
- Why does this constitute a tendency?
- For which reason does it happen?
Subjects Regarding Conduct
- Why do certain individuals experience irrational fears?
- Why do certain individuals become obsessed with betting while others place bets without getting hooked?
- What are the reasons for which some individuals succeed in overcoming their unfavorable social circumstances, like a financial shortage, the absence of a parent or violent parents?
- What are the scientific factors behind the phenomenon of falling in love?
- Why does the sentiment of love grow dim?
- Why is it possible for someone to fall in love “at first sight”?
- Why do elders tend to forget things?
- Why are we unable to function without sleep?
- Why do certain recurring movements get stored in our “muscular memory”?
- What are the reasons for which we have bad dreams?
- Why do some people stay married to the same persons throughout their entire lives?
- Why is our memory divided into short-term and long-term?
- What are the reasons for which people develop dyslexia?
- Why do people have physical reactions in situations of fright?
- Why does yawning occur? (the same question can be posed for hiccupping or stretching)
- Why are we able to feel items that are getting close to us even when our eyes are shut?
- What are the reasons for which some individuals are shy, while others are outgoing?
- What are the reasons for which methamphetamine causes dependency?
- Why do certain individuals experience a craving for sugar?
- Why do some individuals resemble their close relatives a lot in terms of physical appearance, while others don’t look like their relatives at all?
- Why do first-born kids share the general tendency of achieving success in life?
- What are the reasons for which the phenomenon of snoring occurs?
- Why do some individuals tell lies?
- Why do we blush in certain situations?
- Why do we feel hatred?
- What are the reasons for which adolescents refuse to obey their parents?
- Why do adolescents develop acme?
- Why do adolescents tend to sleep for many hours?
- Why do some teenagers commit self-harm?
- Why do certain individuals kill themselves?
- Why do adolescents become involved in the so-called “sexting”?
- Why do youngsters take up smoking in spite of being aware of the fact that this habit may lead to death?
- What are the reasons for which some youngsters develop incurable illnesses or suffer heart attacks?
- What are the reasons for which adolescents take up drugs?
- Why do university students become heavy drinkers?
- What are the reasons for which youngsters become homeless?
- Why do some youngsters get involved with gangs?
- What are the reasons for which youngsters make graffiti?
- Why are youngsters reluctant to exert their right to vote (in comparison to previous generations)?
- Why do youngsters avoid donating their blood or organs?
- Why does adolescent love end rapidly?
- Why are adolescents reluctant to read books?
- Why do adolescent marriages often end after a short while?
- Why do adolescents feel a higher degree of hopefulness in comparison to elders?
- Why do youngsters learn foreign languages faster and more efficiently than elders?
- Why do teenage females require larger quantities of iron in comparison to adults or teenage males?
- Why are some adolescent females obsessed with male stars?
- Who do teenagers require protein intake?
- Why do teenage females reach maturity more rapidly than males?
- Why do teenagers feel the necessity to demonstrate their own personality?
Topics Related to Nature
- Why do some critters possess tails?
- Why do certain pets enjoy being caressed?
- Why do old folks who own pets tend to have lengthier, healthier and more pleasant lives?
- Why is it recommended for children to own pets?
- What are the reasons for which dogs ingest weird objects such as herbs or poop?
- What are the reasons for which cats display their feelings of happiness by purring or kneading?
- What are the reasons for which cats enjoy sleeping inside crates and other weird objects?
- Why do felines never give up hunting, in spite of being well-fed?
- What are the reasons for which birds construct intricate nests?
- Why do the species referred to as monarch butterflies undertake vast migrations?
- What are the reasons for which ants and bees are organized in colonies?
- What are the reasons for which wolves howl?
- Why did we turn wolves into domestic animals?
- What are the reasons for which certain bugs and jellyfish sparkle?
- What are the factors that generate tidewater and air current?
- Why do certain insects, such as crickets or locusts, emit loud sounds?
- Why do humans carry out studies on animals?
- Why do critters experience fear when they see humans?
- Why do big critters fare better in inhospitable weather conditions?
- Why do large-sized dogs have shorter lives in comparison to small-sized dogs?
- Why are certain critters on the verge of extinction?
- Why does nature have curative effects?
- Why are bugs drawn to light sources?
- Why are insects regarded as the most prosperous critters on the planet?
- Why are microorganisms significant to the human race?
- Why do a lot of US citizens oppose Obamacare?
- Why do certain European states, such as Greece, experience a serious financial crisis?
- Why is AIDS so outspread in African countries?
- Why are Japanese citizens reluctant to get married? Why do so many Japanese people commit suicide?
- What are the reasons for which big typhoons and tornados occur more often nowadays?
- What are the factors that generated the turmoil in the Middle East, which led to the Arab Spring Movement and the Syrian dissensions?
- What are the factors that generated the 2008 economic crisis?
- What are the reasons for which random shootings occur more and more frequently in America?
- Why do extremist factions attack specific states? (You may opt for a certain state.)
- What are the factors that generated the 2013 American government shut down?
- Why is North Korea so isolated from virtually any other country? Why is this country exhibiting more aggression towards other states?
- Why do so many people choose to migrate from villages and small towns to large urban areas? (You may either approach this from a global perspective or talk about a specific state or region.)
- What are the reasons for which the neo-conservative movement has gained popularity in the US?
- What are the reasons for which German neo-Nazi groups have gained popularity?
- Why has the Chinese government decided to ease up on the law that states that each family is allowed to have a single child?
- What are the reasons for which Donald Trump won the last presidential elections?
- Why has the American police suffered many attacks lately?
- Why are terrorist organizations deciding to utilize cars in their attacks?
- Why did the Arab Spring Movement fail to establish democratic regimes?
- Why does Donald Trump use Twitter?
- What are the factors that generated the French Revolution?
- Why did the US resort to human slavery?
- Why did Great Britain colonize Australia?
- Why was Africa colonized?
- Why do a lot of English terms come from the French language?
- What are the reasons for which English represents the most popular language on the globe in the fields of business and science?
- Why are the Indians organized in castes?
- Why have the Chinese remained religious in spite of being ruled by an atheist communist regime?
- What are the factors that generated the big food shortages in China?
- Why did the medieval black plague come to an end?
- Why did the British opt for a parliamentary regime?
- Why is the educational system in the US so distinct from the one utilized in Europe?
- Why, in conformity with the 2000 American Census data, did a larger number of US citizens declare a German origin (15%) in comparison to any other ancestry (like Irish or African American)?
- Why did the Japanese decide to strike the Americans at Pearl Harbour? Why did the US resort to using the atomic bomb in World War 2?
- Why should we study historical events? (In accordance with your response, this could constitute a causal paper subject.)
The Structure of a Causal Essay
Once you’ve decided on the subject question, it would be a good idea to browse through the internet to find some plausible responses.
- Title: Ideally, the causal question and the title of your paper should be the same. Nevertheless, if you want a good title, you probably ought to shorten your question. Your response to the query will constitute the thesis of the causal essay.
- Introduction: Commence your introductory statement by arousing your audience’s interest in regards to the subject and explaining the event or consequence. If you need some inspiration for your introduction and conclusion, take a look at the table. The cause query and thesis will amount to the last section of the introduction.
- Thesis: Commence the thesis by posing the query and responding to it. In order for the thesis to reflect the ideas discussed in your essay, introduce a “because” accompanied by the three motives you’ll provide in the body paragraphs.
- Body: Pay attention to presenting the motives in an analogous manner. Thesis Model: Why do certain individuals feel satisfied when a horror film manages to frighten them? People love horror films because they sense a powerful liberation when watching and discussing the movie with other individuals. Moreover, they feel an indirect excitement when witnessing taboo events in a film. (It goes without saying that you are allowed to discuss more than three motives. Moreover, the same motive can be approached in multiple paragraphs, in case it involves more than a single point.)
- Subject Phrases of Body: In the body paragraphs of your causal essay, your three motives need to be converted into complete phrases, which amount to the subject phrases of the body paragraphs. Collect proof from your individual remarks and research.
- Conclusion: Here you should either stimulate the audience to accept your motives or offer a conclusive point. Take a look at the following table for ideas.
Hopefully, this info is enough for you to draft a compelling essay. If however, you still doubt your writing skills or simply do not have enough to tackle the assignment, no need to worry! You can always order a custom casual essay with us - a team of professional essay writers, working on every new assignment from scratch.